Monday, December 14, 2009

Stop #1: Cindy, California

Being the first to receive the Big Fat Nerd Journal, I wasn't really sure what to do with it. So I carried it around in my bag everywhere.

For the first week I wrote in it everyday, I think, especially during class because it was more interesting to write in it and decorate it a bit instead of listening to my professors. It was a nice journal, keeping me company in class :) We would whisper amongst each other in the back because I hate sitting in the front, and tell each other secrets and share favorite songs.

We also made a few mini-trips together, the first being Venice beach for a photo shoot with my friends. They asked me what the journal was, and I explained that it was the awesomest journal ever. And they believed me. Well not really, but they thought the idea was cool too. We also went to Pasadena, Santa Monica, South Central and Downtown L.A.. It liked seeing the sights. It rode the metro with me all the way to Hollywood and stared at all the crazy people in the city.

I think the journal enjoyed its stay in Long Beach, at least I hope it did because I want it to visit me again. I hope the next person enjoys it too :) Have fun Big Fat Nerd Journal, you shall be missed!



--

Cindy's blog.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Haha! A photo shoot- too fun!

Rex Venom said...

Interesting idea.
Rock on!

Post a Comment